Both Cafés open from Monday 27 December
The Market is open Sat 1st and Sun 2nd January
The Market is open on Saturday from 8am – 1.30pm and Sunday 9am – 1.30pm
The Old Packhouse Cafes are open with our range of Fresh Breads, Pastries, Pies etc. (see below for opening hours).
The Takeaway Café is open 7 days from 6.30am – 1.30pm – Monday – Friday Vaccine Passes NOT required, but on Saturday & Sunday this cafe is within the Market and requires a Pass.
The Main Dine-In cafe is open 7 days from 8am – 4pm and the Vaccine Pass is a requirement
The cafes sell our Packhouse Bakery croissants and pies as well as a range of delicious salads, sandwiches and sweet treats. Breads for our sandwiches are made on site. Our range of breads is available from both cafes on Saturdays and Sundays. All menu items are made in-house and fresh daily. We pride ourselves on using fresh local produce from our Market growers, and accordingly our menu changes seasonally.
THE OLD PACKHOUSE MARKET – RED traffic light
ZONE A: Majority of the Market run as a Community Event
- My Vaccine Passes MANDATORY
- All front facing staff/vendors MUST wear face covering/mask
- 100 customer limit with 1m distancing in each defined area
- Face coverings of patrons is encouraged
- Seated eating required
ZONE B: RETAIL – Farmers Market and other occasional Markets
- My Vaccine Passes OPTIONAL
- Individual business QR codes displayed
- Face coverings mandatory for customers and vendors
- Capacity limits based on 1m distancing
- Retail only
- Eating on site NOT permitted
- No ready-to-eat food sold
We look forward to seeing you! Please check out our Facebook page for more information about this weekend’s Markets.